The heart of leadership lies in the heart of leaders.
Difficulty to inspire, unite and engage your teams
Willingness to give more meaning to your life and your organization
Feeling that you have reached your personal limits and those of the system in which you operate
Need to work differently and regain your vital energy
At Teleos Leadership, we do not teach leadership; we accompany leaders to develop their inner leadership through an inner work of self-awareness, self-discovery and holistic self-love (bodily, cognitive, emotional, relational and spiritual).
The goal of such an approach is therefore not to change oneself, but to return to a healthy relationship with oneself to discover, reveal and accomplish one’s Self and life mission.
And so to become inspired and inspiring leaders:
- leaders capable of healthy and genuine relationships who inspire security and trust, that we follow no longer because we have to, but because we want to
- leaders serving their life’s mission who become agents of positive transformation around themselves and in their organizations
- leaders who have the courage to do what they feel is right in their hearts and guts, despite external pressures
- servant leaders that enable others to fulfill themselves fully, even beyond what they thought possible
- leaders who are open to the collective intelligence of their teams to find agile and creative solutions
From wrist force to heart’s Power
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.